Sunday, July 14, 2013

Local La Bella Vita: Davanti Enoteca

On a beautiful summer Sunday, what is more fun than exploring Chicago neighborhoods? Eating delicious food while doing so! Today I finally had the opportunity to try Davanti Enoteca on Taylor Street in Chicago. All I have to say is that it is absolutely delicious. Their brunch menu was the perfect combination of traditional brunch food and Italian cuisine - I am dying to go back for dinner already!

Kiddie corner from renowned Francesca's on Taylor, your tastebuds will have a field day at Davanti Enoteca. From marscapone polenta and meatballs to pizza, pasta and various meat dishes, there is something for everyone. The tapas style setup makes it a great place for groups to explore Italian cuisine and share menu items. 

Source: timeoutchicago.com

I definitely recommend the marscapone polenta and meatballs, pizza, and cacio e pepe. Honestly, everything there looked delicious! My two regrets are that I did not take food photos and that we were too full for dessert. 

For a more casual, yet authentic dining experience on Taylor Street, Davanti Enoteca is a wonderful choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment